Ski Physio and Massage COVID-19 policy
Ski Physio and Massage, are pleased to say we have been working through the summer period, since the national COVID-19 restriction allowed us to resume our service.
Furthermore, we will be providing our same high level service this winter and have had to adjust our protocol and implement some new measures following advice and regulations from local authorities and professional bodies to ensure the best COVID-19 Safe policy possible.
The safety and well being of our therapists and, of course, our clients is of the utmost importance.
We want you to be able to book with confidence to have your injuries, niggles, or tired muscles tended to, of course you can book a massage as well just for relaxation.
So what’s changed?
NEW PHONE OR VIDEO PHYSIO CONSULTATIONS - For anyone who can’t directly access our face to face service, or for those who would prefer to minimise direct contacts, we continue to offer our advice line and have a new video physio service for consultations, therefore, allowing you to choose between face to face or remote appointments for diagnosis, advice and rehabilitation. Please do contact us on email@example.com or 0033 (0)668570099 any time to arrange a telephone or video appointment. One of the fantastic aspects of this service is that we can talk to clients anywhere in the world, any ski resort or in your home location, and we can also follow up your rehab when you return home from your holiday.
For Face To Face Appointments
At the time of booking you will be asked if you or any of your party / family have shown any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 7 days.
At your appointment you will:
- Be asked again about any signs of symptoms or contact with others with symptoms
- Have your temperature taken
- Be asked to sanitise your hands
- Be required to wear a mask
- Be requested to keep to social distancing rules as much as possible
In addition, If we are coming to your accommodation, we ask that:
- You have a space allocated for treatment, and ideally this has been well ventilated prior to the arrival of the therapist. This space may need to be able to accommodate a physio / massage bed
- You have towels, a sheet or blanket that we can use during your treatment
- Other guests, family members stay away from the treatment area unless absolutely essential or the patient is under 16
Ski Physio and Massage therapist will:
- Not be working if they have symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone with symptoms
- Be tested as soon as possible according to guidelines and accessibility
- Take their temperature before starting work each day
- Wash hands before and after each client and will use hand sanitiser where this is not possible
- Wear a mask throughout treatment
- Thoroughly clean the treatment bed between clients with a medical grade antiviral product
- Minimise equipment used but will clean any used with the same medical grade antiviral product
- Use disposable bed coverings where your own towels are not used
Ski Physio will:
- Provide training for all therapists on symptoms of COVID-19 and Ski Physios protocol re the health and safety of all. This will be updated as necessary with any new changes introduced by the local authorities and professional governing bodies.
- Supply medical grade anti viral cleaning product to each therapist for home visits and in clinics / hotels.
At our clinics and spas, Ski Physio will:
- Stagger appointment times and allow adequate appointments times to aim to minimise inter client contact in the waiting areas
- Have social distancing measures in place in the waiting area and request that only the client themselves comes into the clinic (under 16’s and other people needing assistance can of course be exempt from this request)
- Request that guests arrive just a couple of minutes before their appointment times and not too early, if you arrive early we may need you to wait outside the clinic until your appointment time
- All staff, including reception staff will be wearing masks
- Clinic beds and any equipment used will be cleaned after each client
- Disposable bed covers will be used and changed between each client, pillows will not be used. Towels will only be used if absolutely necessary and will be changed between clients
- Provide temperature taking, hand wash facilities and hand sanitiser for all clients
- Will aerate the rooms / clinic as much as possible and alternate treatment rooms where possible
Cancelled appointments due to COVID-19 symptoms / positive tests / self isolation can be rebooked once it is safe to do so according to local guidelines or a voucher can be issued for a future time if payment has been made. If this is not going to be possible then a refund can be made.
Non COVID-19 related cancellation policy remains the same ie 48 hours notice, and proof of COVID-19 related reasons may be requested in the above situations.
We hope to see many of you out here in the Alps for some skiing this winter and we hope that, together, we can keep people safe by working together and following these guidelines. Please do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00 33 (0) 668570099 with any questions or to ask about an appointment for an injury, pain or for a massage.